The Board of Directors for the Edwards Gardens Neighbourhood Association and the respective street representatives are all volunteer residents of our community.
They are your following neighbours:
Maureen Wright – Chair and President
Kuntesh Chandaria – Secretary
Doriana Zohil-Morton – Treasurer and Vice-President
Mike Kedar – Board Member
Susan Hawkins – Board Member
Eric Siebert – Board Member
About our Edwards Gardens Neighbourhood Association (EGNA)
The Edwards Gardens Neighbourhood Association was fully incorporated in October 2005, with the head office located at 4 Hyde Park Circle, Toronto Ontario M3B 3M7.
The boundaries of EGNA include:
- All of The Bridle Path – north and south of Lawrence Avenue East just north of Sandfield;
- All of High Point Road – north and south of Lawrence Avenue East
- All of Park Lane Circle – – north and south of Lawrence Avenue East to where Park Lane Circle meets Lawrence Avenue East;
- Post Road from The Bridle Path to Bayview Avenue;
- Lawrence Avenue East from the intersection with The Bridle Path to the ravine;
- Bridle Health Gate and;
- Hyde Park Circle.
About the Edwards Gardens Neighbourhood Association
Established in October 2005, the key objective of the Edwards Gardens Neighbourhood Association is to:
Manage a framework of a community organization for the residents of the
Bridle Path neighbourhood for the purpose of:
- Disseminating information to members of the community that impact our neighbourhood.
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues affecting the community;
- Ensuring the public lands in the community are properly maintained and serviced;
- Promoting responsible development of properties within the community that comply with the neighbourhood single family dwellings;
- Preserving and protecting the green spaces and aboriculture within the community;
- Protecting zoning and promoting changes to by-laws affecting the community;
- Sponsoring community events and;
Otherwise promoting the interests of the community.